How we work
fees and conditions
Through its loans and exhibitions, the Hoogsteder Museum Foundation aims to promote
the art and culture of The Netherlands of the 17th century.
Our turn-key exhibitions can be realized in a very short period of time.
They can vary in size (and thus in price) and can be custom-curated for a museum,
including paintings from their own collection.
The paintings in the Hoogsteder Museum Foundation exhibition:
- Are all produced in the Netherlands between 1600 and 1700.
- Rank among the best produced by the artists and are all in excellent condition.
- Are lent from private European collections and are rarely or even never be seen in public.
Price of exhibition depends on destination, number and value of paintings:
- The size of the exhibition and the number of paintings can be adjusted.
- Range is between 15 and 35 paintings.
Rates for packaging, shipping and insurance depend on destination, number and value of paintings.
These are highly competitive and include:
- All packing (to and from venue)
- All packaging and crating
- All shipping (door to door transport)
- All courier costs
- Wall to wall insurance (2 way transport + 3 months loan)
- Condition reports
- Administration costs (for contracts, insurance, etc.)
The exhibitions are very suitable for travelling.
Discount can be offered to a request for more than one venue.
Text and Publicity
- Art historical essays, wall labels and catalogue entries
- High resolution digital photographs
- An introductory text, to use for promotional purposes. A press release can also be provided.
- Public lecture
- Educational program with public lectures, workshops and guided tours can be produced on request
Receiving venue should provide:
- Walls painted in suggested color / exhibition space design
If you are interested in single painting loans, please contact us.